Search

Thursday, September 28, 2006

boring already..

It's boring already... the adventure is boring... Since two days I completed my first tests and no assignments for the moment. At first it was quite challenging to face all these pressure and have to catch up on my 2-week lateness but then I've done all this. Is that's all for the moment? It's so boring when I really have nothing to do. I just go to class and the lectures are quite ok, since I've catch up all my notes.

Yesterday went to Pasar Malam(Night Market) and my friends went before me as they had to return back to do their assignments and I was left alone. Fortunately Fitri (indonesian) promised to call me when she'll be going. Then we went together and bought some food for dinner. I was so hungry, it was about 8:30PM something. We walked the whole Pasar Malam just to look for food! :p haha!!! Encore nana mem??? :p Robin to p vine gros ta! :P haha - that's most of you must be think and saying! :p hahahaha Well no worries, here at UCSI the good thing is that our school is on the height, so every time when we have to go dinner, we go down and after dinner have to walk up!! Very good exercise indeed!!! :D hahaha!!!

Since last night I didn't get to connect to the internet. I don't really know what is happening but the wireless connection is not that good. Even today it's still not good. I mean in my room. Now I'm in my friend's room and I wonder how it works in his room! : I even went to check in the computer room and it works there. The computer technician said that there's a problem in the wireless connection now.

Tonight I can't go to W17 cell group anymore since our cell group is multiplying. So our new cell group meeting will be near my school and Kristy will still be our cell leader! hehe... But I'll be missing the other friends, who lives quite far and I usually meet them twice a week as we go fellowship Yum Chai afterwards. Now no more with them! :( I just to be closed to them, now will be missing them so much! Anyway the importance is that a new cell group is formed! :) Our new cell group will be on Saturdays afternoon at 4PM and according to what I've heard, ELS is also multiplying into another cell group! Wow!!! And guess what? Our cell meeting will be at the same time though there is time difference. :D In Mauritius it will be 12PM and here it will be 4PM!!!! Hahaha!!! Our cells are multiplying at the same time lah!!! So members of ELS4 I will be praying for you guys! Stay strong and remember to always be full of joy and love. May you all learn new things from this cell group and not only learn but to put into practice also so as to make it a lifestyle! James - continue to work with the youths in ELS! You're doing a very good job and I'm proud of you. It's through you that I've grown a lot in my life. So thank you again! :)

Well I have to go class now. See you soon guys! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi big bro!
Wow!It seems like u r really on an adventure! Like, trying out new food, meeting new people, going to new Church, new cell groups and without forgetting, new "girlfriends". hehe.. just joking about this last bit.
Anyways, thanks for ur encouragement and prayers about assignments!
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

hey...juz dropping by to say nice bloggy!