Search

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Some good friends of mine! :)

Event of Wednesday 20 Sept 06

This post is due to last Wednesday. The internet was no so good here, so I didn't get to post this. Anyway can still catch up on me! :)

Today I woke up late for my class because I slept late last night. I was revising my notes from the internet. I've missed first 2 weeks lecture already and the only way to catch up is to go through the lecture notes on the internet on the school website. The problem is that I don't have a computer so that I may study. Yesterday Arzeena (mauritian girl) told me that I could get my notes from the photocopy store. They have all the notes of the lecturers. I didn't know actually but the problem is that I don't like to go out in the crowd to search for notes at the photocopy store and I have to pay for each copy.

Fotunately I have 2 friends who are very special to me. :) There's Wilson and Chee Ling (Chili-we call her chili :p) Every night they see me doing nothing, so they lend me their laptops. Very good friends indeed! I thank God for them! So every night I refer to my notes online! :) - hey guys, if someday you're reading - i really mean you're very special friends to me though sometimes you may be crazy, especially you Wilson! :p haha

I usually to go dinner or lunch with them. We spend lots of good time indeed! We have our tradition too! hehe... Every time after dinner, we go and sit on the stairs of the main entrance of the school! :) Most of the time we eat our ice cream and Wilson is always on for the strawberry one! :p hehe.. Chili and I always tell him, "It's only girls who eat strawberry one. Why do you have to eat this? Are you a girl?" hahaha!!! We usually joke like this with him but he make us pay also with his funny jokes!!! :p hahahaha!!!

Well I got to go now. I'm helping for the Welcome Party for International Students who just enrolled for this semester. I'm just giving ideas of what to do. The Welcome Party is for this Friday night. It's gonna be party time!!! YEAH!!! :D And tonight going Pasa Malam (Night Market - where everything is supposed to be cheap! :p) haha!

God bless, Robin

No comments: