Search

Monday, September 18, 2006

busy monday!!!

Today, first day of the week, Monday, a very very busy day - from morning till night! I have to go class from 8AM to 6PM!!! What a day! Today as I woke up this morning, I was still tired and very hungry. I wanted to eat something apart from my cereals. So I went to the cafeteria, which was just opened, and guess what? No food!!! They just started to cook! Ayo!!! They told me that they could make toast now but I didn't want toast as it's expensive and very light. I wanted solid food so that I may be on my feet for the whole day. Breakfast is very important for me, else I may faint during the day, especially if I have a very long and busy day. They told me to come back at 8AM but I had class at 8AM! So I asked if I could get my food before 8AM, it was 7:15AM.

Meanwhile I went to have my QT and prepared myself for school. Then I went back to the cafeteria and ask my Nasi Lemak! Already prepared for me! Wow!!! Thanks God! :) But though I was still hungry, so I bought 2 sandwishes and a hot coffee - I was feeling dizzy today.

2 classes already gone now, my 3rd one is at 4PM. At least I have a little time to relax. Now getting hungry, I need to search for good and healthy food! :D hehe.. I have to go back to the hostel also as the maid is cleaning my room and I have to be present.

I'm going to have my laptop very soon!!! So those who don't usually see me online that often, will see me more often! :p hahaha!!!

Gotta go lunch now!!! Very hungry!!! I'm starving already! Keep in touch friends! :)

God bless,
Robin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm he can only thk abt food and eating on a Busy monday day?:P.. hihihihihi...