Search

Monday, September 18, 2006

my weekend

Yesterday was Sunday. Usually on Sundays, well since I'm here, I sleep a lot. The latest time I wake up is 11AM. On the eve I went to church as I usually do on every Saturdays here and after church is supper time and after supper time I'm back to the hostel and guess what? I stayed at the cafeteria, which was closed of course, talking to my friends who was there. We talked and talked till 3AM where there was a power cut! Oh no!!! No air con, no fan, how would we live?

The power cut was only on the ground floor only then as they started to repair the dammage, all floors, no air con, no fan, and no light!!! :( Our main door usually locks itself with electricity but the funny thing is that when no electricity, we were all stuck in the hostel!!! arrgghhh!!!! Somebody help us!!! The door would not open at all! Closed and secured! The security guard had no key to open the other doors which was not locked by electricity. Ayo!!! What kind of security guard is he? You know what? He then called for help to another security guard to open the door for us! Tsskkk!!!

I then went to sleep as I couldn't use the internet, no network found! Ayo!!! We didn't have electricity till 9AM. What a terrible heat in my room!!! My friend Irene usually sleeps with her big jacket and that night she didn't get hot at all. Haha! I can't talk much about her, she's around! :p hahaha!!!

So on Sundays I usually sleep and there's nothing special to do. When I woke up, I was lazy to go out to take my breakfast! I wanted to stay in the hostel. So I've eatten some cereals, which sometimes I get bored of eating the same thing, and then I saw my friend who told me to go out for lunch. Then I went lunch. Ayo spicy food they recommeded me. So I changed my meal which my friend Winny (she's local). Thank U winny again! :) :) :)

When I returned back to the hostel, I went back to sleep again till 5PM. Wow!!! It was a very good rest! The problem that when I sleep to much during the day, I'm too active at night. I couldn't sleep at all at night!!! Arghh!!!

continue to next post -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a nice read. I feel hungry when u talk about food, hee! wendy

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmm...ke des aventures..fran fran!!! LOL...vraimeme ti zetoile p passe ban super aventures!!!...hihihii...
sooo hot compared to mu!!