Search

Sunday, September 24, 2006

catching up my updates

Hello boys and girls!!!

Sorry for not updating during these days. I was quite busy here. I have tests and busy assignments. As usual, there are some boring classes and some exciting classes but most are exciting classes and that's makes me so busy!

UCSI, my college, organized a welcome party for the international students who just arrived for this semester last Friday night. I was also involved in the party, I had to download the National Anthem of every countries so that we could have have some sample during the party. But finally we didn't do it as we had some problem at the last minute. I was praying to God that He could make this party be a good one because we prepared the party in less than a week. In the organizing team, there were only 4 people. So we had to make our best so that the party could be done well as we already put the announcement on the walls of the whole school blocks and we added a banner in the entrace of block A. We were all stressed because the party was not ready and we finalised everything on the same day! But I prayed for this party to be a success and guess what? It was a success indeed! :) God was in control of every details. Everybody had fun!!! It was so cool! :)

Yesterday night I went to eat in an open air restaurant. It was quite nice and cheap! :) It's Wilson who proposed us to go eat there. I ate a lot for RM4 only, about Rs32!!! Normally if we go restaurant in Mauritius, the cheapest you can eat is Rs40-45. I took rice with lots of dishes and only for RM4!!! Wow!!! :D After dinner, we went to eat ice cream and sit at our traditional place. Then James(from Hope of God KLCC) called me and tell me that he won't be able to meet me but Mei Mei will come and visit me. Wendy, finally they contacted me last Thursday, still I have to explain that I'm not from Africa. They all thought that I was a black person. I have explain every people the same thing over and over again here. I think that I really have to record something and each question they ask, I will play the tape. :p haha!!!

Today I just came back from City Harvest Church KL! It's always good to be in the house of God and praising and worshipping Him. The preaching is always a good one! This one touched me really! It was talking about how God can provide us. For God to do His part of giving to us, we should also give to Him in tithes and offerings. The pastor gave examples of tithes and offerings in the Bible and specially how God opened the doors of heaven for provision! First as we give, it's done as an obedience to God and by faith we shall receive and be fulfilled! The Pastor also gave his testimony when he first became a christian and was a youth worker in UK. I was really touched by his testimony. It encouraged me to give more to God in tithes! :)

Well today is Sunday and I have a very busy week with tests and assignments. I have to manage my time so that I may excel in my studies! :) Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from you very soon and send me some news from the part of the world you are now. Just email me on robinc2@gmail.com.

God bless,
Robin

No comments: