Search

Sunday, September 17, 2006

busy already!

Hello all!!! :)

I'm still enjoying my new life here, though lots of challenges that I have to face each new day. But God is the strength of my heart! Amen? :) YEAH!

On Thursday I went to a cell group, actually it's my second time to this cell group. The name of the cell group is W17, it means that it's the 17th cell group in the west part of KL. The cell group leader is so nice and very dynamic person and her name is Kristy! I like her way of speaking, it keeps people awake! Yesterday I went to another cell group. This one is in Cheras, quite near my uni. Still met some new people. Today it was my second time to City Harvest Church. I really like this Church, a bit like St Paul's Church but my home church of the future. :) I believe that one day St Paul's Church will be like that someday!

Since I'm here in Malaysia, I'm like eating 4 meals per day - Breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper! :D hehe... Supper, the call it "yum cha" here (noisy esther, I said it right?). But the supper here I only take it at least twice a week after cell meeting or after church. Olala je mange un peu trop la je pense! :p hehe..

I have classes nearly everyday from from Monday to Thursday. So I get Friday and weekends for free and can go around and visit new places! :) For shopping, there are quite some things that are cheap but there are some expensive also though they put special promotion, etc... Today I did nothing special, I woke up late actually. I was so tired these few days because so much work and revision to be done. I'm back to my busy life. Actually here it's busier than in Mauritius. I don't know if it's the uni-life or it's here that everything goes so fast.

Well that's all from me now! I'm getting tired and it's already 1:13AM. Hope to hear from you guys!!!

Keep in touch!

God bless.
Robin

1 comment:

ZB said...

you just had to tell the world that i'm noisy, right?