Search

Thursday, September 14, 2006

New blog, new adventures! :)

Hello everybody,

For the sake of writing mails and send to you, I prefer to post it on my blog so that you may look at it when you have the time! I'm helping you not to make your mailbox full with my long emails! :p hehe..

So life here in Malaysia is completely different. It's so hot here (29-30degress) - not like in Mauritius at all!!! Well I don't know why but it's always raining here and when I mean raining, not like small drops of rain where we usually complain we'll be wet, it's heavy rainfall here!!! When heavy rainfall comes, then lightning and thunder comes! At first I was really shocked, as I never heard so much "boom" in my life. Fortunately I got used to it! :)

The food here is different. Lots and lots of spicy foods!!! Actually I don't really like spicy foods but it worth for a try! :) hehe.. The popular food I've eaten so far is Nasi Lemak! Nasi Lemak means Coconut milk rice! Hmm... Yummy!!! :) I like it but depends where to go and eat it. There are some places that is really good and some places that are not. I've also eaten chinese food. Different from Mauritius actually. There are foods that are better and foods that are not. The food I've eaten that is better than Mauritius, is the Chasiew rice!!! :D hehe... I went to eat this with Martin and a member of city harvest church! If one day you come to Malaysia(or if you're already in), then I will tell you where is it! :p hehe... Miam Miam!!! :D

My first day in Malaysia was not really great! It was boring actually! No friends, simply a lonesome cowboy like luckyluke! :p Fortunately God provided friends for me. Every new each day, I had a new friend. The problem is that I can't remember their names. There are still people that I can't remember their names at all. Some names are chinese names and most of them are indonesians. Anyway I've met lots and lots of Christians in my school. There was a Christian Fellowship at school last Friday and I attended it. Still there were so many people there and couldn't remember their names. The only names I remember are: Esther(the first person who talked to me and very noisy too), Bobby(I met him in the living room of SAO), Jonathan, Andrew(president of CF) and Eric(member of city harvest church).

So far I've attended only to City Harvest Church in KL. Different from St Paul's Church in Mauritius. Lots of youths and lots of mininstries. The lights effect are great! I like that, a bit like hillsong DVD! :) I will take pics when I'll get my camera soon! :) hehe.. I went to a cell group (not Martin's cell group) last week with my indonesian friend Fitri. It was Afree and Hendra who came and pick us up. They are really good friends and very funny too! :) The cell group is different from the one I attended in Mauritius. So far, I've never seen a cell group like this. It's awesome. The cell leader, Kristy, share the Word so powerfully and lead worship and prayed like I've never seen before. When the cell meeting ended, I was so blessed because I've received a touch from God! Then we went supper! :p hahaha!!! Very common here after church and cell meeting! :p

Well that's all I can say for the moment. I got to class to class now. No, no, no! Going lunch first and then go to class!!! :p hahaha!!!

Thanks for reading!

God bless you all!
Robin

No comments: