Search

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Updates will be done once a week or 2

Once again, my late on my updates here!!! Well sometimes I start to write something and then don't finish it. There are times that I feel lazy to write and there are times I say "why write?". In the end I'm lazy, naughty and lack of inspiration.

Life is quite the same as I posted on my previous post. There are some excited days and some boring days too. Sometimes life is like a routine here but I try not to make it a routine. So I try to do something new everyday but sometimes I end up doing the same thing again. :(

As things over here are quite repetitive, I'll try to update once a week or 2. Then your life also won't be boring of reading the same stuffs again and again! :p hehe... I don't like repetitive things neither, so I don't post it.

Well just for the sake of updating, here are the new things I've been doing recently as follows:
1. Sunway Lagoon
2. New Cell group
3. Indonesia Haze

1. Sunway Lagoon
Two weeks ago after church I went Sunway Lagoon with Kristy's sub zone (all cell groups under her). At first when I arrived to Sunway Lagoon, I knew nobody at all. It was a bit weird to meet these new people. Most of the youths were from Indonesia and they were all speaking in their native language. As they spoke to me, they thought that I was local. Well same story again, have to tell them about my small island called Mauritius, it's near Madagascar, near Africa. Then they thought I was African. They say "Huh african chinese lah?". Then I had tell the same story again. The funny thing here in Malaysia is that when they see a chinese who can speak French, they are fasinated! They absolutely never saw chinese people speaking French. :) hehe.. Well at Sunway Lagoon I really had fun! I was a bit scared because I haven't done those things since 4 years ago. So then as I went to all the tunnels and "carpeting", I became used to it till I was bored because of doing the same thing again. No more scared! :p haha!!! Wow we stayed there for 5hours!!! Yeah finally I was not bored inside as I met the cell members of W17! hehe.. It was really nice to meet those people! :)

2. New Cell group
Since two weeks we started our new cell group. W17 has just multiplied to become W29. We are 6 person in all for the moment. As a start is really good. For the first meeting, we did it at Afree and Hendra's place but the place was not really appropriate as the housemates were complaining. Our second meeting was quite interesting. We did it at Leisure Mall. Leisure Mall is a big shopping mall, well not really big as Mega Mall and 1 Utama. We did it in a restaurant, which was quite nice! :) This Saturday will be our 3rd meeting. We still don't know where to do it so for the moment our cell meeting is just fellowship! :)

3. Indonesia Haze
Recently there is Indonesia Haze in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. For more details of the haze, check out on google for Indonesia Haze. This is affecting Singapore and Malaysia. Sometimes I can't see a thing here. It causes the weather to be hotter and causes bad breathing. I will not say stupid indonesians because most of my friends are indonesians. In a group of indonesians, I'm the only one Mauritian. I just realised that I couldn't breathe well today. Usually when I sing, I do my breathing exercise but this time when I hold my breathe, I couldn't hold it for 1 min. Normally I can hold for 2-3mins. I think this is really serious. I need oxygen, I miss the fresh and pure air from Mauritius, especially in Moka! :p hehe... So for the moment I just need to drink lot of water and to cover my nose from this haze.


-Haze causing flights to delay in KLIA-

Well that's all I can say for the moment. I have to go to sleep as I have class early in the morning tomorrow. Keep in touch guys! :)

God bless you all!!!

1 comment:

((^-^)) Sunshine said...

It's lovely to read ur blog!!!
So detailed abt every thing =)

Thanks for sharing with us Rob!

Pray that u'll keep making the most of ur adventure!

love in Christ,

Gigiiiiiiiii