Search

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

what a day!

I've just started my day today and I woke up late. It's already 12:36PM and I was having my daily devotion. I borrowed the guitar of my friend because I really needed one. Then I started to play outside as my roommate was sleeping. When I go outside and play, I think that it resounds so loud that I woke up a girl. Then the girl just came to me and said, "You like playing guitar right?" I replied, "yes I do!" She then told me that I just woke her up!!! Arrgghh!!! I'm very sorry!!! Then I put the guitar away and write my blog. But I believe that girl should have woke up too as it's already noon. Ok I must admit, it's kind of my fault too but how can I play? I then realised that how much I miss by house, my big house. When I play guitar at home, nobody complains. Now I don't really know what to do when I'll be living in the Condominium with my friends. I want a guitar but I create disturbance for some people. Does anybody has an idea? I want a guitar to play, I really miss that fact of playing and I haven't been playing for weeks!!! I wonder how I will play when my housemates will be there. I think that I have to take a house for myself but very expensive! :( What should I do?

No comments: