Search

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Modeling

Recently I don't know why this has been crossing my mind. It's about being a Model, someone who would pose and photographs take my pictures. Well I feel of doing that. I've done that before when I went to photo shoot for the brochure of UCSI but they didn't pay cash for that. I just got a free lunch.

I just feel of going for modeling and just posing. At first I didn't like to take pictures of myself but actually it's cool when you just pose and someone takes your pictures and it turns out to be good. Well I just feel of doing that. It's not to become popular, this one I don't really care, but I just want to have some pocket money. Since some people says that I'm handsome *ahem*, I think it'll be a good experience for me to be a model.

The problem is, I don't know who should I see for that and how do I apply for it. I'm just looking for a part time job that is flexible and that will not clash with my studies and church. Maybe this job would be suitable for me. Well I've no idea. My dear friends, those reading this post, what do you think of it? Any advice?

2 comments:

Mantou said...

robin u better stay at home and clean ur house........MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

Lyndie said...

hahahaa hey hey big bro.. how's it going?
LoL modelling? that sounds hilarious.. but sure go ahead if its what you wana do =) Lol sorry i dont really have time t read all your blogs.. just know that i do think of you sometimes..

Hope you're having an awesome time in malay..
miss you.. come visit us!!
XoXx