Search

Friday, November 23, 2007

4hrs class today!!!!!!!

Today I don't know why I had to wake up so early! Well usually on Fridays I have 8AM class. As usual, I'm not a morning person, so I won't wake up early so easily. This morning I forced myself and said to myself, "Today is a new day, Robin you must wake up! You cannot miss another class again! Be mature and responsible!" So then I woke up, made my morning prayer and rushed to the bathroom. I was thinking of making a Milo before I leave home but it was already late. Anyway I rushed to college and bought a Hot Milo on my way because I know that it's a very freezing class! Normally if I enter the Auditorium for 2hrs, I'm already freezing. I didn't want to bring my jacket either.

So I reached class 8:10AM, yeah a bit late, but I wasn't late because the lecturer also came in. So she started to talk some issues about our movie that we were going to watch and talk some craps also until she can get some people to install the movie for her. Well it took 1hr + for her to get the whole thing ready. I just imagine that I could still be under my blanket and she hasn't started the class yet. At about 9:30AM we finally started the movie. Oh yeah by the way, this subject is called Film & Arts Appreciation. You watch a movie, then u comment, sometimes quiz and assignment is given out according to the movie that we've watched.

In the end we watched the movie Munich, quite an interesting movie, but some parts a bit boring. Maybe I was feeling sleepy, that's why. Our class is supposed to end at 10AM but since we started the movie late, we continued to watch until some students left the class at around 10:40AM. Then the lecturer asked us, if we need to go, we may go but we will be tested on this. Some students couldn't stay any longer and left. Most of us stayed because we were scared that if we don't watch this movie till the end, we are not gonna pass this subject which is very difficult to pass. So we continued to watch it until 12PM. Fortunately she didn't continue to pass up her comments on what do we think about the movie as she used to do. For once, she shut up her mouth. Wow! We all left complaining among ourselves and exhausted also. Well that's how this morning class went on....

No comments: