Search

Friday, August 17, 2007

Gaining knowledge

This morning I woke up at 10:06AM by the call of Ying Zhen. She was calling me to say that she will be in college together with Elvin and asked me if I wanted to come to study accounting together. Since I'm very weak in accounting, I woke up immediately and I got ready to go to college.

Once I reached the college and start to revise my accounting, I noticed that I've been forgetting a lot of stuffs taught in class. There are some basic chapters that I couldn't recall. But fortunately I received help from my accounting friends! You know, life in college is made of different people with different fields. So if we don't mix and relate to them, we might not get a help if we are in need. Here is an example of myself.

I know that I'm really weak in accounting because I was from a science stream before. At least that I make friends with accounting people. The more I get to know them, the more I can learn from them. Human is not perfect in all fields, that's why we need to learn from others to be able to be wise and full of knowledge. When people look at you with such a great knowledge, they will admire you. That's what I'm trying to do. I make more friends from different streams such as music, accounting, mass comm, psychology (my field), business, medicine and pharmacy. Who knows when I'm in need, they will be there for me? Of course if you're a good friend to them, sure they will help you! hahaha!!! Well that's what happened to me today. I asked Ying Zhen to help me in my accounting before and today she called me and told me to come, if I still want help in my accounting.

I praise God because I'm learning from friends with greater knowledge. After my previous exam paper, I was feeling quite lazy to get back to study but today, thank God, that I have the strength and motivation to study. Today I'm so concentrated that I didn't even feel hungry when it was dinner time (7pm). It's a good thing because I'm motivated to study and I'm staying focus and not being distracted by other things. Gaining knowledge can only be achieved when you relate with other people with greater knowledge. [quote from Robin :p] - haha I'm becoming a philosopher now! :D

No comments: