Search

Monday, August 06, 2007

Good Frenchy day!

Today I had a very nice day! I woke up late! hahaha!!! Not very late of course, it was around 9 something. It's a good thing because I had a very nice sleep. It's been a long time that I haven't slept like that. It helped me to start the day in a very good mood.

Today I went to school and I gave my passport to the passport visa department to renew my student visa. I've finally did everything so that I can stay in Malaysia one more year! :) I was so happy that I completely all my checklist for last week. Now it's time for me to get back to serious matter which is my studies!!! Exams are coming soon and I really need to study else I'll die!!!

Today it was a great opportunity for me to teach French again to my friends. This time was to my student council friends. It was a very good thing because I enjoyed myself in teaching them and laughing at their wrong pronunciation! hahahaha!!! The reason for me to teach French today is because my friend, who is the last person in the student council, knew that my first language was French. Last night we were talking about blogs. We were asking each other if we had blogs. She said that she didn't have one but I did have. So I asked her if ever she would have a blog, in what language she would write it, in English or in Chinese. She replied that she'll write in English. I said most of the time I would write in English too. "Most of the time?", she asked. "How about the other few times?", curiously wondering. Then I replied that for the other times I would write it in French! :D hehe... She had the greatest shock of her life!!! She didn't even know that I can speak French! Then she asked me to teach her French on the next day in school. Well that's what happened in today's "French class". The funny thing is that she wanted to learn about the difficult words to the easier! It's unbelievable but I must admit that she's learning quite fast! I can't wait for tomorrow and see if she can still remember! hahaha!!! Most of the time when I teach French to Asians, they'll forget on the next day! hahaha!!!

Well I had fun today! What a good frenchy day! :)

- Blog dedicated to Ying Zhen who's busy learning French :p -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^ Hey i benefited frm the French class as well though i stayed only a while =) Jealous la u can speak French so well =P
I can;t remember anyting else other than excuse-mua and e-diou
God bless ya =) Cya around!

Wei Way

Robin Chan said...

hey wei way!

Yeah u've benefited part of the French class. Haha no need to feel jealous! It's my first language! haha! Same like urs, ur first language is Cantonese. I don't speak Cantonese and I don't feel jealous about it! :) hehe

Ok see u!

Robin