Search

Monday, August 06, 2007

Pop up

There's something that just popped up my mind. No no no... I'm not talking about the pop up window. The thing that just popped up my mind is my friends. Not any type of friends, but my friends that I lost contact with. I'm talking about my past friends whom I knew since I was very small. Most of them went overseas for tertiary studies while I was still a teenager doing high school. Some came back but most of them had their one-way ticket to their land of destiny. These were my cell group friends, our old and only one EL Shaddaï Cell Group!

Friends, if I lost contact with you, it's due to several reasons. I've lost your email address. Some of you no longer use your previous email. My PC was crashed, so all my contacts were gone!!! :'( This is why now I use gmail, coz it's the BEST! It can store emails online and can receive a large amount of email and I never had to delete my mail! hahaha!!!

Well anyway, dear friend, if you're reading this, I would like to keep in touch with you. Who knows that I might be where you are now, in Australia, Canada, Singapore, China or I don't know where you have gone now, please keep in touch with me! Suddenly I realised all the good things we enjoyed together during our cell group: the camp, the games and lots more. Memories are still here, do you still remember? If you do, please send me a pop up message! :) GBU!!!

No comments: