Search

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I left my keys in my room!!!!

This morning I woke up in a very good mood. My mood started to change when I did a terrible mistake! The mistake is very simple. It's something that some of you have done before. I LEFT MY KEYS IN MY ROOM AND I LOCKED MY ROOM!!!! ARRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's what spoiled my mood this morning! Anyway, I didn't bother for the whole day because I had a "speech" to do today but then the lecturer postponed it to next week. My day was not that bad actually. I went for my psychology class which I learned a new thing about Lifespan Development. It's pretty an interesting topic with a lot of questions I must say.

When I came back home, I had to face the reality that I left my key in my room. I was struggling to open the door with all sorts of methods but in vain. I had to call for the locksmith to open the door for me. He came 20mins after and he did it in less than 1min. If you want to penetrate a house, can call for a locksmith. haha! No joking! Later the police will catch you!!! So well that's all... the locksmith just went home and my room is opened without any scratch but I only had to pay him RM50!!! No choice, my whole life is in my room!!

No comments: