Search

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy new year!

Yes Happy new year! I know that I'm quite late to wish you a happy new year but after being to Singapore and JB, life has been quite busy for me over here in KL. After the Singapore trip, we rushed back to KL as we had class on the same day, unfortunately we had to miss some morning classes but in the afternoon we had our first class. Since the first day of school, there's a lot to do. I think that it's the most busiest sem but indeed it's very challenging. There will be an Easter Rally that we, Christian Fellowship (CF), is busy preparing now. I'll give you all more details later.

Just to tell you that I'm doing fine. I'm no longer doing foundation course. I finished it all and now I'm officially a degree student in Psychology. The course is much interesting than i ever thought of. It's not for psychopath. It's not about what you all think: to psycho ppl. Not at all. If I have more time, I'll tell you later. Now I'm kind of quite in a rush.

So see you all later! God bless! :)

No comments: