Search

Monday, November 06, 2006

Some quick updates

It's been quite a long time that I haven't updated my blog. Actually I started to write, then I felt lazy and delete the post. It's due to lack of inspiration! :p hehe... Now I feel that the inspiration is coming! :) My lecturer says, the more you do a freewriting(write whatever is in my mind), the more the inspiration will come. Well I'm trying the technique, I'm not so sure if it really works but seems that it's working because the more I'm writing, the more the words are coming in my mind and I know what to write in here... hehe... :)

Today is a busy day like every Mondays, have class from 8AM to 6PM.. As usually, I never made it for the 8AM class, I always arrive late because I can't wake up in the morning. It's the only class that I have that problem because the lecture starts at 8AM sharp as the lecturer always come 5-10mins in advance. Wow I really admire that man!!! I can never wake up early for his class and he's always on time for his class. I wonder how he does that! All of his class is in the morning, Monday is at 8AM and on Wednesday it's at 9AM. At least I can make it on time for the 9AM class every Wednesday. I can never wake up for the 8AM class but always there on time for the 9AM class. I believe that there's a big difference even in those two classes. It can be early in the morning but if the class starts at 9AM, then I can sleep some more time, at least 15-30mins. That's where I'm really fit. But as for the 8AM class, I always feel sleepy in class and I have another class at 10AM, just after that class. In this class also I feel sleepy and the whole day I'm quite tired.

Now I'm changing the paragraph to write another topic sentence! :p hehe... What could be my next topic sentence. :p Argghh well it's just a blog, not an essay man! So just write and write whatever is in my mind. hehe...

Yeah as I was saying, I was really tired today, and I even had a class at 4PM and I arrived late also as I was having a little nap (where it's supposed to be a little nap but finally it became very long) . I woke up at 4:15PM and I slept at 2:30PM!!! What a sleep and I was still feeling tired. I have been sick also but now feeling better by God's healing power! :) Thanks God!

That's all for the moment. I will update later as I have to go dinner now!

God bless!
Robin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee Rob!!

Maybe you could try sleeping earlier on the Sunday and another thing I've tried is to pray that the HS will wake u up at the required time.
It works, just give it a try.

Stay blessed,

Gigiiiiiiiiiii

Robin Chan said...

Hey GG!

yeah I gave it a try! It works most of the time indeed! :)

thanks for the tips.

God bless.
Robin